Friday, November 02, 2007

Carrying the golf bag probably isn't good for his back

Anyone else think that today's strip should've appeared either in December or in April? I mean, Al could've held on to this for a month, and it would've been better. (Much better would be holding onto it until April, but I'll let that slide.) There's also a real disconnect between what Annoya is saying and her expression. If someone just included the dialogue box, I'd just assume a low level of passive-aggressiveness, trying to keep Arfo at home. (It's the "take it easy" that's throwing me off.) But her expression...that's blatant hostility. I guess I just wish I knew why she wants him home. Is she just trying to stop him from having fun, or is there more to it than that?

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't snow in LA!

 
At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my thoughts exactly! when was the last time it snowed in Los Angeles?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home