Friday, October 19, 2007

You'd think food would bring them running. Though it is TDIET food.




It is a truth universally acknowledged that people gather in the kitchen, so today's strip is something that people will pretty much do every time. I'm not really sure of the complaint here. Is is that everyone is in the kitchen, or is it that they all then disappear when dinner is actually ready? We always got kicked off the kitchen table shortly before dinner (so we could set it), and thus kind of had to scatter. So I'm not really sure which is the problem. I think it's that everyone is around, then disappears right before the food arrives. Well, I guess that could be annoying, but it just leads to someone yelling "DINNER!!!" really loudly.

Yeah. I'm not feelin' this one.

Also, at first I thought that the girl behind the mom was, like, her sister, but I think she's supposed to be a teenaged daughter.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I like that it's credited to a couple!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home