Friday, October 12, 2007

It's not "folksy" to leave off the "go," Al

OK, while today's strip doesn't happen every time, it sure does seem to be something that happens frequently. Although it's usually car repairs that eat up that extra money, not television repairs. Do people even repair televisions anymore? This does seem to have something to do with an HDTV, so, maybe. And honestly, if I were getting an HDTV repaired, I'd be grateful that it was only $100. But if you substitute "car repair" for "television repair," this situation happened to both a friend and I earlier this year. So...valid entry.

I do wonder what the chances are that the repairman overheard Mr. Idiot TV Owner thank his aunt for a gift of $100. I mean, who says that? Most people would just say, "Thanks for the check!" The head swivel is also freaking me out.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:19 AM, Blogger Michael Foley said...

What does "all accalaris" mean?

And his head actually isn't swiveling - he's like a Siamese twin.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Google search reveals that Accalaris is some Indian job placement service, or something.

That clears that up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home