Tuesday, October 09, 2007

No, it's OK, I'm fiiiine. Just go.

I refuse to believe that there are still husbands like the one in today's strip. Who would actually believe a spouse who includes something like, "No need to stay home for me!" in granting permission to go away for the weekend? I'm not one to condone passive-aggressiveness, but that right there is classic, and should be recognized by everyone. The guy is pretty much screwed at this point, and clearly has to do something to make it up to the wife--even though, honestly, he did nothing wrong. But that's just the way this works. Unless he does this regularly and is secretly having an affair. I doubt that's the case, though.

And submitter? I don't think it's something that just fishermen deal with.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see where the problem is. He went two weeks ago, but he only asked for her permission just last week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home