Tuesday, October 23, 2007

At least it says to keep the kids and pets away

Reading today's strip, I just kept having to repeat to myself "Exaggeration." Mind you, a lot of what the directions say doesn't seem that bad--wear gloves and a face mask, spray liberally in baseboards and cracks, etc. That's logical. If you have an infestation, you have to go to lengths to get rid of it. And obviously you aren't going to spray pesticide on food or silverware. I think it really comes down to what exactly you're dealing with--is it a huge problem?

I love the shocked expressions of the mother and son. I imagine they'd have that reaction to the complete instructions of many household items.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Cedar said...

I don't really get this one; yes, it's dangerous, and you must take precautions to use it. That's because it's poison.

Plus, there's no "every time" element to this one.

I like the person who submitted it remains anonymous. Maybe s/he doesn't want the family to know that the precautions were not followed, and everyone's going to die from inhaling chemicals?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home