Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My band now has a name

I'm in love with today's strip because of three words: "faraway ranch people." It really can't get more awesome than that. Anyway, this strip reminds me of this one, and my commentary from then remains pretty similar. This has absolutely nothing to do with how physically close to a doctor you are. I don't even see how that figures into the equation at all. The doctor doesn't really care about travel time. He didn't then, he doesn't now. The underlying issue is how soon a person can get an appointment. And back in the olden days, I don't think you necessarily made appointments with doctors. Seriously, the more I think about this, the more my head hurts.

Also? "Yesteryear in the good old days"? Kill me now. There's...I have to stop looking at this strip. It's driving me up a wall.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seven hours???? By the time he got there you would be dead, dead, dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home