Thursday, October 25, 2007

Is that a hanky on the nightstand?

How could I not be happy with today's strip? It has both Migraina and Dragbutt? It just perks up the day. Add in the scandal of the two of them in bed, and it's like a perfect storm. I actually would've loved it if they had separate twin beds, like on tv from the 50s.

Anyway. I can sympathize with Dragbutt in the top panel, as I've had similar things happen to me. (Know what's unnerving? Being woken up by your sister hitting you in the face with a pillow.) (And my snoring has gotten better, thanks.) Although, really, this seems like something that would've been addressed earlier in the relationship. Of course, after 50 years of marriage, my grandparents used to complain that the other snored, so maybe not. (For the record, they both snored.) ANYWAY.

Dragbutt, just do the same thing to her. Honestly. Quit yer whinin', man up, and buy each other some nasal strips or whatever. Don't passive-aggressively whine about it. And again, isn't he used to this after years of marriage?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Michael Foley said...

The burning question is: what is that hanky doing there on the nightstand, as if it was haphazardly tossed there from the bed?

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Typical Scaduto, going over the ZZ Top about nothing. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home