Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Don't hurt my car!

It's a sad day. Today's strip seems to show that my favorite car is in need of repairs. No! I shouldn't be surprised, though, since it's at least 30 years old.

I love Alf's outfit. It's the lime green shirt and the pink backwards baseball cap. Sexy! Stylish! I mean, his rag in the back pocket matches! But honestly, another truth in advertising strip? And again, another situation I can't relate to. I don't think I've ever had to wait that long to get my car fixed. And dude, if you're not happy with it, there are other places you can take your car. Even if the car won't start, I'm pretty sure that most places will tow from one shop to another. Suck it up. Deal.

And get my car fixed, OK? I don't like seeing it broken.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home