Friday, December 22, 2006

Why is there so much swearing in TDIETland?

The thing that most intrigues me in today's strip is the fact that Mom's hair is colorless. I'm thinking that the colorists used up all their coloring with the yellow expo box and thus didn't have time to color in Mom's hair. I find it oddly disturbing. It's possibly the juxtaposition of the very bright pink shirt.

But ack, another "Living on the edge" that doesn't fit the mold. Obviously Dad is frustrated and is taking it out on Mom, which is wrong, but I don't feel that anyone's about to get a beat-down. I think most of us have been where Dad is now, and I can feel his pain.

And need I say more about the fact that Al, for some reason, needed to add something after "Need we say more?" Nooo....enough said.

Anyway, like so many others, I'm going away for the holiday and have no idea what my computer access will be like. I should be back and posting next Thursday, though. Happy holidays!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Kaitou Jeanne said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

barb can you PLEASE make a family tree of the families in tdietland?

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger derbs said...

Don't comment very much, but I always read and enjoy.

Keep it up.

And Merry Christmas.


Need I say more? Oh yeah!

 
At 2:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Barb!
Enjoy your holidays.
Scaduto says so too~
img178.imageshack.us/img178/2037/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaac4.jpg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home