Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Life in TDIET has aged Fignewt beyond his years

Wow. I guess Al got too lazy and decided that today's strip should be the strip from December 5, only using an older woman instead of a bratty teenager. And again, with the insane traffic! And the cars from the 1970s! I mean, sure, my favorite car has returned, which always makes me happy. Except I feel bad that it's stuck in such a crazy traffic jam all the time. Kudos for the color this time, at least.

Poor Fignewt. He probably looks as old at his aunt because he's always being yelled at and dealing with crazy people. I'm happy that Al hasn't made him the bad guy in a strip (...yet).

But really, we shouldn't be getting upset because someone with bad eyesight has voluntarily taken herself off the roads. It's annoying for poor Fignewt, but it makes the streets safer for the rest of us. He's taking one for the team.

And I like the bus behind him that's going to "Shad Row."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home