Thursday, July 27, 2006

Next time: Killer nanorobots

We have yet another classic name in today's strip: Migraina. That Scaduto is so subtle with the names he chooses! And Scaduto continues to annoy me with "friend hubby." The more he uses it, the more it grates.

I'd probably have the same attitide as Migraina if I encountered someone in a hospital making all that noise. Dude, you're in a hospital. Ask for drugs!

The question is, how did Friend Hubby sustain those injuries? Looks like a broken leg, broken toe, and broken wrist/arm. Car accident? Or did Migraina throw him down a flight of stairs???

I'm certainly not about to mock Migraina's reaction to the television show, as I know I've certainly cried at lesser things.

And yoyoitis ranks right up there with countchoculitis, from The Office.

6 Comments:

At 2:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

funniest thing I ever saw at a baseball game... I had great seats, about 10 rows back behind home plate. I was behind the home team's families and in front of the visiting teams families. The visiting Mets' Hubie Brooks gets hit in the back with a pitch and goes down hard. He's laying there on the ground, trainer is out looking at him, an unusual hush is over the philly home crowd hoping he's not hurt too bad and his wife, three rows behind me, is saying "Great, I'm gonna have to hear him complain about this all week, if it's not his knees it's his back, give me a break!"

What do you think "butuhko" could mean?

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This strip needs updating in a number of ways, but least of all would be to change the title to reflect its real sentiment. "I Frickin' Hate All Youse Pricks" would make more sense than the current moniker.

 
At 6:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So why isn't the guy on painkillers?

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"through him down"????

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Barb said...

I cannot believe I did that. It's been fixed.

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like a married couple sent this in. Wha? Do they have friends who do this, or are they both somehow annoyed by her behavior?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home