Friday, November 02, 2007

In praise of the RSS

Just a reminder that if you don't feel like actually having to come here, you can always sign up for the RSS feed. I follow about 20 sites on my Google Reader, and I've been nice and set it up so you don't even have to come here to get all the content (unlike some other blogs...). I'm just sayin'.

Have a great weekend, everyone! I may or may not post on Monday; I have the day off work because my employer rocks and gives us our birthdays off. My birthday is Sunday, so I get Monday off. Woo!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:21 PM, Blogger M W Gallaher said...

Enjoy your day off, Barb! I've got my anniversary off, this year, since it happens to land on Thanksgiving. And what--besides 10 years of marriage--will I have to be thankful for? Al's scheduled my second contribution for the preceding day, Nov 21! So ready that crap-every-time-reader tag!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger Barb said...

gallaher, awesome! You'll have to tell us exactly what you sent Al so we can compare!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home