Tuesday, July 10, 2007

There's a grass joke in there somewhere...

Honestly, strips like today's strip are the kind that I like the least. I can't get annoyed with Al going over the same material over and over. There's no particularly egregious grammar. There's no "Ohh yeah!" or "to the moon" or "the urge to" or "living on the edge." (OK, I admit "hose water" is kind of bizarre.) It's the kind of strip where you look at it, and go, "Yeah, that sucks." I can't relate--I live in an apartment, so I don't have to worry about the lawn. Honestly, I have nothing to say about this. If you have any amusing comments about rain, or fertilizer, or grass seed, feel free.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Blogger General Mobius said...

The Title field was actually slightly off-kilter for a few days. It seems to be fixed now, but if it happens again, I just had to click a little above the usual place. You can tell where you need to be because the arrow turns into the text cursor. Hope that helps.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home