Friday, April 27, 2007

Apron dresses

Apparently Al is just hoping that just because I didn't comment on the first few strips this week, that means that I didn't read them. Not so. I know that today's strip is just a variation on Tuesday's strip. And it goes back to the common perception that a even though a person is messy, he or she still manages to know right where everything is. At least it's better than the last idea that Fifi Meisner submitted.

I can't really concentrate on the subject matter, though; I keep getting distracted by Fussina's dress in the bottom panel. Every time I see it, I'm convinced that it's an apron. Then I get kind of squicked out when I realize it's a dress. I think it's the fact that it's sleeveless that throws me off; it's not like it's indecent. Between the sleevelessness and the fact that the front half of the dress is lighter than the back half, it just says "Apron!" to me.

I don't know. Maybe I'd complain more, but I'm fairly neat. Doesn't stop me from losing things, though. Just because a place looks neat doesn't mean it's well-arranged.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home