Monday, March 05, 2007

"Silly dribble" you say?

I'm wondering whether Al went meta with today's strip; we've certainly seen Loopina pop up a number of times in TDIET, and though Hap Hapless isn't a name I remember Al using, I wouldn't put it past him. Anyway, clearly what Junior is "missin'" is that his comic books are "Comix," as opposed to the "Comics" that appear in the Sunday newspaper. There's the difference.

I can kind of see Dimwiddy getting annoyed if Junior only reads comic books, but really, any reading is better than none at all. And are Junior's books funny, or are they graphic novels? I mean, is Junior reading Superman or is he reading Archie? Because there is a difference.

Of course, I'd probably kill Dimwiddy for being so obnoxiously loud while reading the comics.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home