Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hey, I actually shoveled more than I had to this weekend

I feel like we've seen today's strip before, but I'm in too much of a rush to be able to dig through the archives. Al gets props for timeliness--winter, snow, etc. It makes sense. My main problem with the strip is not that Dragbutt is balking at shoveling the sidewalk. It's that there's only an inch of snow. Does that really need to be shoveled? I don't really think so. It's not that much. I suppose it'd be nice, but it's hardly necessary. Unless, of course, the weather there is such that the snow probably won't be melting anytime soon (and, seeing how the submitter is from Maine, it probably won't) (but then, if these people did live in Maine, they wouldn't blink at a mere inch of snow).

And really, I'm more concerned about my back than my heart when I shovel snow.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm not surprised Dragbutt is concerned. He's a sedentary smoker -- shoveling even a mere inch could be hazardous for him!

 
At 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear God, Voldemort has struck again!
I wonder if this is the same "you know who" as last time...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home