Friday, February 16, 2007

Shocking! A strip related to doctors!

As martin pointed out the other day in the comments, if it's something you'll never see, how can it be something they do every time?

I realize that even though today's strip seems like a repeat of a strip we've seen pretty recently, I think, in fairness, that it's been a while since the "You wait a long time at the doctor's office!" strip. I do know that "medical" was the first tag I made, though. Really, I have nothing to say about this. Yes, people generally wait a long time at the doctor's office. I do want to smack Mister Noodnik around a bit; if you know that you're going to spent 2 hours waiting, then bring something to read. Don't whine about the old magazine. I would also like to say that at my doctor, they have a tv. Of course, it just shows some sort of health-related program, but hey.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Mike Podgor said...

I used to bring a Game Boy to my doctor appointments, and sometimes I would wish I had more time to wait to finish my game.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

Sometimes I actually do want to finish the magazine out there, especially if it's something I'd never buy like people or entertainment weekly.

The tv program they show is related to CNN and I think they only have a couple hours filmed for each month. I've had to wait hours in waiting rooms, you hear the same things again and again.

And you hear the same things all month.

My new GYN does not have tv in the waiting room, which is so nice, I hate that tv show.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Mathew Walls said...

I'd say that this is something you'll never hear, because no one complasins about not having to wait. You certainly do sometimes get to go in to see the doctor fairly quickly though. Especially if your appointment is early in the morning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home