Tuesday, December 04, 2007

The urge to buy some merch

Today's strip is another that revolves around working at home. This honestly blows me away. I guess more of the TDIET audience than I thought works from home. And miraculously, it even looks like that's a computer monitor in the bottom left of the panel! I'm just going to give Al the benefit of the doubt on that one. But honestly, are we sugpposed to feel bad for Dragbutt? I mean, who's fault is it that his office is cramped? Just organize a bit, throw some stuff out, invest in some filing cabinets, and you're golden. Quit whining. It's true that crap grows to fill the space, but it doesn't need to be so messy.

I hope you all saw the need t-shirt being offered by the Comics Curmudgeon. Need to let others know that you want to do something horrible--or just completely nonsensical--to them? Then that is the t-shirt for you.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha what you don't see in the comic is that friend wife Loopina is the one who. . .er. . .appropriated all that space. Oh yessss!

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"lots of area space" ? yes, I need more space for my area.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home