Wednesday, December 05, 2007

STILL can't make it on your own

Today's strip totally threw me off, as I was convinced it was a repeat of the strip from November 12. It's not quite the same, but I had to look at this before I discovered the difference. The premise is the same, though--wife loaded down with groceries who has to open the front door herself. NOOOO!!!!!! Anyway. I still lack any sympathy. Do people really expect their spouses to be waiting by the door when they go grocery shopping? I understand that this is probably frustrating, but who knows what Mr. Cat was doing. And now that he's actually at the front door, he can help bring the groceries in. It's all good.

I do wish that Al would space these sorts of things out better, though.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is astonishing that he could copy from himself (from just a few weeks ago!) so blatantly. Does anyone check these things or do the newspapers just assume (reasonably) that no one reads Scaduto anymore anyway?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home