Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Side effects for TDIET include nausea

In today's strip we learn that side effects of medications are scary. My solution to that is to just not look at the side effects. Seriously. I'd comment on the potential side effects, but that'd just get annoying. I honestly can't read them all at once, because my eyes roll too much and that doesn't do good things to my contacts. Although I will say that pizzaitis of the pepperonitis doesn't sound bad. Mmm, pizza.

I will also give kudos. The wife's comment in the background is a pretty good one.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 2:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No YoYoItis this time? Just impacted YoYo?

 
At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I swear he's done this comic before.

What am I saying? This is Scaduto. He's done every comic before.

 
At 7:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's something wonderful about the phrase 'galloping gallstones'.

 
At 7:50 AM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

If gallstones gallop, what do kidney stones do?

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I saw which strip this was gonna be (let's face it--there are only about fifteen he rotates), I knew I'd have to abide that horrid phrase "internal dandruff." UGH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home