Thursday, May 10, 2007

Hate meter is at 11

There's a very large part of me that doesn't even want to grace today's strip with a response. Blood? It is boiling. M. Edelmeyer should be glad he lives in the Bronx instead of somewhere near me. And Al is going The List too, unless Edelmeyer's email actually read "Ever notice how fat people say they want to lose weight but keep shoving six different desserts into their mouths in one sitting? And then if they think they're going to a class reunion they want people to think they're thin?" Which...okay, he might have actually submitted that. But still.

I'd just like to point out to Edelmeyer that dieting is hard, particularly if you don't have much motivation (and no, a new dress isn't motivation--trust me, tons of women have clothes that they bought that would fit great if they lost 5/10/15/whatever pounds; these clothes are usually never worn). My only complaint with Rotunda (*sigh*) is that she would've realized her class reunion was coming up, so it shouldn't be a "I have 3 weeks!" thing.

Anyway, shut up. I'm not being coherent and thinking about it is pissing me off. Maybe I'm just cranky from my current diet.

(And yes, all of us fat people are fat because we just continually shove desserts into our mouths. That's it exactly. We just can't lay off 20 desserts at once!)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I counted four desserts (two of which looked the same), a roast chicken, and a bottle of something-or-other, which in TDIET is probably Mogen David.

Is there a male Rotunda - "Fatfo", perhaps?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home