Thursday, January 25, 2007

Who wears neon pink to go golfing?

Well, nothing about today's strip applies to me, because I don't play golf. I've played a few miniature golf courses that had sand traps, but nothing like this. Clearly, if that was the "perfect blast," the ball wouldn't have wound up where it did.

It seems mean of Al to laugh at him in the bottom expo. And really, Al, you're the one who has to use an arror and a "Here it is" to be able to illustrate where a golf ball landed, so maybe you shouldn't talk.

And honestly, if this happens every time a person plays, maybe that person should just give up on golf.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Chance said...

what I didn't like about this strip was, it doesn't make any sense. I mean, if it lands over the green and into the trap again, it's NOT a perfect shot. So... no irony. I mean, you either make it, or you don't.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

This strip doesn't make any sense?

And the rest do?


I wish my paper carried this atrocity.

But no, the worst we have is Mallard Fillmore, and you can skip it, it's in the Op-Ed section.

 
At 8:31 AM, Blogger Barb said...

My paper doesn't even carry Mallard Fillmore (huzzah). Growing up, though, the paper did--at least on Sundays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home