Monday, August 21, 2006

Dear Al Dente, Please come clean my kitchen. Kisses, Barb

Yes, I would imagine that the situation in today's strip would suck, but is it really that common? First of all, not many of us could relate, seeing how the vast majority of readers are not, I would imagine, chefs running a restaurant. I guess we're supposed to translate that into things that happen to us at work.

However, a sink backing up and a stove going berserk don't really account for the total chaos in the kitchen. I really think I need more details here. How long ago did these things happen? I'd think that the stove malfunctioning would actually cause Al Dente (very clever, Scaduto!) to close the restaurant for the evening. And does the Health Board allow for contingencies? I honestly don't know.

I guess Scaduto is aiming for a niche market segment today.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a humor site for women?

Uh-oh...

 
At 1:12 PM, Blogger Barb said...

Nonsensical post has been deleted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home