Sunday, July 09, 2006

Day of rest

I've decided not to respond to TDIET on Sundays. The reason for this is twofold:

1. The Sunday strips consist of a bunch of situations. I think I'd get an ulcer if I tried to deal with that much TDIET at one time.

2. The Seattle Post-Intelligencer doesn't make the strip size bigger. I can make out what it says, but barely. And I'm too lazy to look for another website that features TDIET on Sundays (the Houston Chronicle only has it Monday through Saturday). Plus, again, ulcer.

So take a break. Let the bile level fall. Enjoy the outdoors--it's gorgeous around here.

3 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a point of information, the Houston Chronicle website does seem to have the Sunday TDIET, but they don't post it until Monday. And it's at an illegible size (which is arguably a good thing). Keep up the good work!

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Understood, but now it's Monday and I'm WAITING.

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, if there's not a post soon I'll have to figure out what non compos mentis or bridy mean on my own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home