Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Well, it IS cold in here

I can kind of get behind today's strip. I get the concept of if you think you're cold, you assume others are cold. Most of us learn that this isn't the case; particularly a woman being cold while two men aren't. Usually, however, this simply results in one person whining about the temperature--something I'm definitely guilty of. The hungry thing...I don't know. She's probably making food less because she thinks others are hungry than the fact that she's hungry and wants food. The dad and kid will probably whine if she makes herself something but doesn't whip up something for them, so she makes a bunch so everyone can eat. Honestly, I don't know. That's not something I've encountered.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I *love* the kid asking if he's thirsty!

 
At 2:48 AM, Blogger Kaitlyn said...

I am ALWAYS hot.

What's a quick way too cool off? Turn on the big fan overhead.

Except my sister is ALWAYS freezing, and cannot warm up at all if the fan is on because all the blankets aren't enough.

It's a lot easier to warm up than cool down, so shut up and get another blanket. (The heat makes me sick to my stomach and irritates my skin.)

 
At 4:38 AM, Blogger Mathew Walls said...

My mother is cold about 80% of the year. This makes walking into her living room unpleasant 100% of the year, because it has no air conditioner and the rest of the house has no heater, so you get used to the temperature in the rest of the house and walk in there and it's at least 5˚ warmer. If the whole house was one temperature I don't think I'd notice so much, but the sudden change is horrible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home